Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Quick Replacement


To get some relief of the pain of having lost my Paratrooper Pro Mountainbike to some Banditos in San Francisco I have looked for a replacement pretty much the next day. The specs where reset and rather than being robust and an equally versatile fellow to the blue truck it should be foldable and small when not in use in order to hide unseen in the belly of the blue truck when the car is parked somewhere.



The time of mountain bike trips is over, the Dahon Vitesse P18 is a road bike, it is extremely light and unfolds in less than a minute, despite its small wheels it is surprisingly fast with the eighteen gears. When folded it fits inside the truck and can not be seen from the outside. This should make it last longer in my possession than the Paratrooper did.   


O.k., the white color was not my first choice... but there was no other color available and I got a 200 Dollar discount. 

1 comment: